If you are looking at investing in a real estate purchase, you know your financing structure has a huge effect on your bottom line, and you also probably know that there isn’t one financing structure that works for everyone. Depending on your repayment strategy, the scope of your project, and its intended final use, there are a lot of choices out there, and we strive to provide as many of them as possible. When you work with Muth Capital, our associates are able to help you decide which of our programs will be the best fit for your next purchase.
Other Muth Capital Real Estate Financing Programs
- Conventional Loans: These fixed-rate, amortizing instruments typically come with predictable payments and no prepayment penalties, making them very popular. Terms of 10 to 30 years are available.
- CMBS Loans: If you know you will not be attempting prepayment, these instruments can provide you with interest savings.
- Bridge Loans: Sometimes, closing on a purchase means finding short-term financing that allows you to make necessary renovations before accessing long-term funds, and our bridge loans can help.
- SBA Loans: If your business is going to occupy the majority of the building’s square footage, then you may be able to access generous terms guaranteed by the SBA.
- FHA and HUD Loans: Those participating in qualifying federal programs will find our associates ready and waiting to connect them to the funds set aside for these causes.
- Construction Loans: Multi-stage, milestone-oriented loans that are built around your project are available, and our associates are ready to help you access them.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: If you are looking to build a project that is larger than the scope of traditional financing instruments, equity sponsorships can give you the reach you need.
- International Financing: If your projects are taking on a global scale and you need to court high net worth investors and sovereign wealth funds, we can help.
Muth Capital understands the challenges facing commercial real estate investors and property developers. We also recognize that there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” solution for financing. Our team will work with you directly to create a line of credit or structure a loan around your needs, to help you reach your goals on your next fix and flip project. Contact our offices today to get started.